Professional services companies are a part of a rapidly changing ecosystem – one where new challenges, expectations and opportunities are being presented all the time.
Easy Projects provides services companies with an adaptable, scalable and interconnected platform that enables them to navigate and grow within an increasingly challenging and competitive environment.
Looking for software for your services business? Here are 5 reasons why other service companies decided to make the jump to Easy Projects.
1. Keeping project stakeholders informed is a priority
Obtaining the right information to share with stakeholders can be time-consuming, requiring regular meetings and information gathering. Each stakeholder has different needs in terms of frequency of communication and scope of details.
Easy Projects makes it easy to keep stakeholders informed with:
- Project plan sharing – enabling users to share customized project plan snapshots that can include as much or as little detail as required.
- Numerous communication channels, including message boards, guest portal access, Microsoft Teams integration, and approval or feedback requests
- Business intelligence reports that provide personalized insights in a dynamic and interactive format.
2. They need visibility at all stages of the project lifecycle
Project visibility entails having a clear picture of the progression and performance of a project at all stages of the delivery process. It incorporates resource allocation and utilization and also looks at the potential risks involved by taking on a new project.
With Easy Projects, teams and stakeholders benefit from full visibility at all stages of the project lifecycle. The platform delivers:
- Detailed visual representations of the progress of each project.
- Efficiency in the integration of project notes, status updates, and files, which are then stored in one place for ease of access and reference
- Project summary reports, which reflect the overall health of a project at a glance
- Resource loading simulations, which make it easy to spot potential bottlenecks and identify when its necessary to pivot resources
3. Resource management is a must
The profitability of a services firm is largely dependent on the effectiveness of their resource management strategy.
Easy Projects has powerful resource management tools that help project teams answer crucial questions like:
- Who do we have available to work on a new project that requires a specific skill set?
- How soon can start a new project without affecting other project schedules?
- How will a new project affect existing projects?
- Do we need additional external resources to complete a new project without affecting the schedule of others? If so, how many will be enough?
4. Project profitability is top of mind
Project profitability is a key ingredient in the success and growth of any services business.
When it comes to project profitability, the adage you can only manage, what you measure could not be more true.
Easy Projects helps services companies hit their financial targets by enabling the tracking of project level financial metrics. In addition, Managers can set targets then monitor the financial health of projects as they progress, allowing for adjustments to be made along the way.
5. Seamless Integration with Other Applications
Services companies use numerous platforms and applications to carry out their business processes – CRMs, Ticketing systems, Email, Messaging, ERP systems, just to name a few.
Easy Projects integrates with thousands of applications, enabling organizations to automate their business processes and enjoy data continuity across all departments.