Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information that can be used to identify you personally or to improve your experience. The types of information we collect may include:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through the contact form on our Website.
- Log Data: We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies and Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that declining cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including:
- To respond to inquiries: If you contact us through the contact form on our Website, we may use your information to respond to your inquiries or provide you with the requested information.
- To improve our services: We may use your information to enhance and personalize your experience on our Website and improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: If you opt-in to receive our newsletter or other promotional materials, we may use your email address to send you information and updates. You can unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time.